Common Core Bundle
Math and Writing Tasks for Today's Classroom
Exemplars material is an effective way to incorporate real-world lessons that reinforce the Common Core Standards. Our performance tasks may be used for instruction, assessment and professional development.
Exemplars math and writing material includes:
- Performance tasks for assessment and instruction
- Standards-based rubrics
- Annotated anchor papers
- Alignments to Common Core, state and national standards.
Math Volume 12, K-5
Designed to help students develop higher-order thinking and problem-solving skills, this publication offers educators an engaging collection of differentiated tasks in hard-copy format.
- 40 problem-solving tasks to enrich assessment, instruction and staff development
- Differentiated, more accessible and more challenging versions
- A digital library of tasks
Developing Writers Series, K-4
The Developing Writers Series is a systemic guide created to help children become more effective writers. The series includes: Writing is Elementary: Teaching Young Children to Write, Bookmarks: Responding to Text, and Bookmarks: Narratives.
- 110 classroom-tested lessons designed to provide success for students at all cognitive levels
- Scaffolding of instruction: whole-class modeling, guided practice and independent writing
- Graphic organizers
- A bibliography of recommended books
- 1 school: $1,035
- 2-9 schools: $935/site
- 10+ schools: contact us for a quote.