Common Core Math, K-5
New! This online resource is aligned to GO Math! and provides teachers with open-ended math tasks specifically designed to support the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content and Mathematical Practice. Authentic problem solving engages students and develops their abilities to reason and communicate mathematically as well as to formulate mathematical connections.
Online material features:
- Real world problem-solving tasks created for the Common Core.
- Differentiated material for instruction and exploration as well as formative assessment.
- Summative assessments that include anchor papers and scoring rationales for each standard.
- Preliminary Planning Sheets that offer a useful guide for teachers. Math Concepts, Problem-Solving Strategies, Math Vocabulary/Symbolic Representation, Possible Solutions and Mathematical Connections are outlined for each task.
- Rubrics that provide clear guidelines for assessing student work. Our assessment rubric supports the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Support for Depth of Knowledge levels 3 and 4.
- Alignments to the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content and Mathematical Practice as well as GO Math!
ordering code(s): PSCCK2, PSCC35 or PSCCK5