Problem Solving, 7-12
Problem Solving for Secondary Classrooms
The Best of Secondary Math CD, 7-12 offers problem-solving tasks in the content areas of algebra, functions, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, discrete math, pre-calculus, problem solving and connections. Our rich performance tasks may be used to enhance instruction or as a tool for assessment or professional development. Material supports NCTM Process Standards.
The Best of Secondary Math CD, 7-12 includes:
- 50 authentic, problem-solving tasks for assessment, instruction and staff development
- Standards-based, scoring rubrics and annotated anchor papers for each task
- Alignments to NCTM, CCSSM, state, STEM and provincial standards.
- Teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Search capability by math concepts and skills, interdisciplinary links and technology
- Content areas: algebra, functions, synthetic geometry, algebraic geometry, trigonometry, statistics, discrete math, pre-calculus, problem solving and connections
- A complimentary Getting Started Guide for teachers
- A user-friendly browser-based platform for MACs and PCs
- The ability to be networked within your district or shared within a school
ordering code: n/a*