Exemplars inquiry-based investigations provide teachers and administrators with a way of teaching and assessing science-process and communication skills.
Our performance tasks are classroom tested and can be used for assessment, instruction and/or professional development.
Investigations have been reviewed and approved by NSTA Recommends.
K-8 Science CDs feature:
- Truly, open-ended performance tasks that encourage students to communicate their thinking
- Standards-based rubrics that focus on science processes and communication
- Annotated anchor papers that accompany each investigation
- Rich, teaching notes to guide instruction and assessment
- Alignments to NGSS, state, national (STEM, AAAS and NRC) and provincial standards, as well as leading science kits and literature links