Best of Secondary Math Installation
For Macintosh Users
- Create a new folder named e.g. "Exemplars Secondary Math" on your desktop.
- Put the CD in your computer.
- Drag the following files into the new folder: Help.PDF; Index.PDF; Rubric.PDF; Welcome.PDF; GEOFILES; PDF; RTF; HSCD.DBE; Best of Secondary Math.
- You can now click on Best of Secondary Math and use the program without the CD.
For Windows Users
- Open the Windows Explorer and create a new folder named e.g "Exemplars Secondary Math." Open the CD-ROM
- Click on instalhd.exe.
- Follow the install wizard directions.
- Create a shortcut on your desktop for Secondary Math.exe.
Exemplars CD-ROMs do require Adobe Acrobat Reader®. A copy is provided in the "extras" folder on your CD, but you may also download the most current version free of charge from the Adobe web site.
For optimal performance, Exemplars recommends using the Firefox web browser. For additional instructions, see the "instructions" file on the CD. For tips on getting started, please refer to the "Getting Started Guide".