Math Tools for Teachers
Exemplars performance material provides teachers and administrators with a way of teaching and assessing problem-solving and communication skills.
Our problem-solving tasks are differentiated and designed to improve assessment and instruction while meeting Common Core, individual state and NCTM standards.
- Differentiated performance tasks for assessment and instruction.
- Rubrics for teacher assessment and student self- and peer-assessment.
- Annotated Anchor Papers identify distinctions and provide examples of student work that meets the standard.
- Alignments to Common Core, individual state and NCTM standards as well as select math texts.
- Material is designed to help teachers integrate formative assessment into their classrooms.
- Open-ended tasks promote students to communicate their thinking and reasoning.