STEM Resource Supplements
Exemplars real-world math and science materials are effective resource supplements that support national STEM standards.
Our performance tasks help students' build a foundation in critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects. Professional development is also available in these areas to strengthen the skills of teachers.
Our math and science CDs feature:
- Differentiated problem-solving math tasks
- Inquiry-based investigations linked to earth, physical, life and design science concepts as well as mathematics concepts
- Truly authentic, open-ended lessons that encourage students to communicate their thinking
- Task-specific rubrics that define the work that meets today's standard
- Annotated anchor papers that identify distinctions to look for when assessing students
- Interdisciplinary links and rich teaching notes to guide assessment and instruction
- Alignments to state, national and STEM standards