National Title I Conference, Booth #640
For more than 20 years, Exemplars has published math performance tasks for instruction and assessment. Our authentic material engages students and is differentiated at 3 levels. Our latest K-5 material, Problem Solving for the Common Core, features newly-developed tasks and classroom tools to support the implementation of CCSSM.
Exemplars can help your Title I program, by providing:
- Authentic problem solving that engages students and helps them develop critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Differentiated tasks that allow teachers to meet individual student’s instructional needs.
- Assessment rubrics that support the CCSS for Mathematical Practice.
- Student rubrics that offer a basis for self- and peer-assessment.
- Anchor papers and scoring rationales that provide teachers and students with examples of work that meets the standard and why.
- Performance tasks that offer valuable formative information about students’ mathematical understanding and reasoning along with important summative data.
Exemplars will be exhibiting at the National Title I Conference in San Diego, CA on February 2-5. Stop by our booth to view a product demonstration and to pick up FREE sample tasks and rubrics!