Common Core Math, K-5
New! This online resource provides teachers with open-ended math tasks specifically designed to support the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content and Mathematical Practice as well as Citywide Instructional Expectations. Authentic problem solving engages students and develops their abilities to reason and communicate mathematically as well as to formulate mathematical connections.
Online material features:
- Real-world problem-solving tasks uniquely created for CCSSM.
- Differentiated material for instruction and exploration as well as formative assessment.
- Summative assessments that include anchor papers and scoring rationales for each standard.
- Preliminary Planning Sheets that offer a useful lesson planning guide for teachers. Math Concepts, Problem-Solving Strategies, Math Vocabulary/Symbolic Representation, Possible Solutions and Mathematical Connections are outlined for each task.
- Rubrics that provide clear guidelines for assessing student work. Our assessment rubric supports the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Support for Depth of Knowledge levels 3 and 4.
- Alignments to the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content and Mathematical Practice.
ordering code(s): PSCCK2, PSCC35 or PSCCK5