Differentiated Performance Tasks
GUIDE math instruction, ENGAGE Title I students, IMPROVE academic performance, MEET state and NCTM standards with Exemplars Differentiated Math CD-ROMs.
Our differentiated math tasks can be used for assessment, instruction, professional development or as a pre- and post-test to track student progress.
Exemplars Differentiated CDs include:
- Authentic, open-ended, problem-solving tasks that encourage students to communicate their thinking
- Performance material that is differentiated at 3 levels, including more accessible and more challenging versions
- Interdisciplinary links and rich teaching notes for assessment and instruction
- Task-specific rubrics that define what student work meets today's standards
- Annotated student anchor papers that identify distinctions to look for when assessing students and promote self- and peer-assessment
- Alignments to state, NCTM and Common Core standards as well as various math texts.